Janet telephony framework
The Janet Telephony Purchasing Service (JTPS) is a dedicated telephony and Unified Communications purchasing framework for Janet connected institutions.
What does the Janet Telephony Purchasing Service do?
The JTPS provides Janet connected customers with a choice of approved, capable and experienced telephony providers. This delivers research and education organisations a list of suppliers that can provide telephony solutions that are value for money and technically robust. The framework allows a quicker process of procurement as it adheres to EU procurement legislation.
Who is the Janet Telephony Purchasing Service for?
The JTPS framework is for Janet connected institutions in the UK; universities, colleges, research councils and community learning providers. It allows these organisations to benefit from high service levels, increased call functionalities and cost savings by utilising a 'pay-as-you-use' pricing structure.
Benefits of the Janet Telephony Purchasing Service framework
- Choice of Janet approved suppliers
- Suppliers have met financial and technical requirements
- Quicker procurement time scales
- Go direct to suppliers or run a mini-competition
- Purchasing process is EU procurement compliant
- Established terms and conditions
- No need to negotiate contract terms
- Reduce telephony costs