Redcentric is there every step of the way
After gaining a thorough understanding of your requirements in the assessment stage, Redcentric will develop a comprehensive implementation plan for the transition to a managed service.
A Redcentric project manager will take responsibility for implementation from start to finish, providing you with a single point of contact throughout.
All aspects of the required infrastructure and resources will be assembled, commissioned and tested, including:
- Hardware and software commissioning and testing
- Communication links installation and testing
- Systems interoperability and connectivity testing
- Recovery systems and procedures testing (for all aspects of the service)
- Staff scheduling and training
- Data Centre readiness
- Procedural documentation
Regular review meetings will be held throghout to ensure you are regularly informed on the project's progress, and a formal review will be held at the end of the project to ensure all requirements have been met.