21 October 2013
Redcentric plc, a leading provider of network based end to end managed services, technology and infrastructure solutions, is pleased to announce a number of new projects, contract wins and extensions with existing customers worth an aggregate of circa £1.6 million. The contract periods range from one year up to five years.
The new wins include:
- Provision of cloud services to a leading media company over a new four year contract. The Infrastructure as a Service will be delivered from Redcentric's highly resilient cloud infrastructure. The services will be underpinned by the WAN that Redcentric already provides to the customer.
- Extension of a one-year contract to provide wholesale connectivity to a leading IT company. The client will continue to white label over 4000 circuits.
- Provision of WAN acceleration technologies to an existing healthcare client. The deal will assist the client in improving the performance levels and maximising the value of its Redcentric-provided WAN.
- Provision of a new Unified Communications as a Service solution to a Cambridge-based customer over a five year contract. The service will be provided using Redcentric's high speed metro fibre network in Cambridge.
- Construction of a new 2km duct network in Cambridge to support a network change for an education client. Redcentric's status as a network operator in the City was a key part of Redcentric winning this deal.
Fraser Fisher, Chief Operating Officer, commented, "It's gratifying to see so many of our customers taking further services from Redcentric's managed services portfolio. Our ability to simplify the procurement process by acting as a single point of accountability is resonating well with our customer base. These wins demonstrate our connectivity solutions are proving to be a key part of winning new cloud services deals and provide us with good revenue visibility for the future."