HSCN Access Service framework
Redcentric can offer HSCN access services under the Crown Commercial Service framework (also known as RM3825).
This dynamic purchasing system (DPS) is regarded as the primary route for procuring HSCN access services, whether the approach is Aggregated, Collaborative self-serve or Individual self-serve.
A new form of buying vehicle, a DPS offers greater flexibility than traditional frameworks and is designed to drive competition in the marketplace.
WHAT DOES THE HSCN ACCESS SERVICES FRAMEWORK PROVIDE?
RM3825 has been framed specifically for HSCN network access services. Its aim is to speed and simplify the procurement of HSCN connections, with technical and commercial details already formalised are far as possible to expedite supplier agreements.
While the ‘Network Services’ (RM1045) framework and the OJEU process are still valid procurement routes, RM3825 is now being championed as the default choice for HSCN service selection.
BENEFITS OF PROCURING VIA THE HSCN ACCESS SERVICES FRAMEWORK
- Fully compliant HSCN and PSN suppliers
- Increased competition delivering greater value for money
- OJEU compliant
- Ability to manage contract process electronically and compliantly
- Offers a range of procurement options
- Supports different customer journeys, needs and timetables
- Encourages a streamlined, cost and time efficient procurement process
- Ensures that qualifying products meet NHS assurance standards