Managed database services
Since the early 1990s, Redcentric's Oracle managed service practice has focused on delivering the benefits of a shared support service to customers running Oracle-based systems.
Using our experienced Oracle consultants, we are able to provide everything from on-site consultancy to remote support 24 x 7. Our Oracle managed services model serves to address some key questions around cost-reduction, skills acquisition, technology advancement and support coverage. If you are considering an Oracle managed service or changing your existing agreement just ask yourself the following:
- Have you been asked to reduce your overall IT costs due to current market conditions?
- Have you looked at ways in which you could gain a competitive business advantage through your Oracle technology investment?
- Do you currently need the skills a full-time Oracle Database Administrator, but lack the budget to employ one?
- Are you upgrading/adding new Oracle technologies into your business and need additional expertise?
- Does your business require 24 x 7 Oracle support, but this is too expensive to put in place?
If you said 'yes' to any of the above questions you should be looking at Redcentric's Oracle managed services.
When it comes to managing your critical Oracle applications, there's no substitute for experience. Our Oracle managed services team brings upwards of 20 years' experience per consultant. Redcentric understands that flexibility is key to your business requirements; with our consulting and managed services you can improve efficiencies, reduce costs, increase revenues and drive business success.