How Redcentric provides Oracle managed services
The key benefits of Oracle managed services with Redcentric
- A team of Oracle Functional, Technical and DBA experts available on a 24/7 basis
- A blend of regular on-site technical engagement and SLA-driven remote services that is customised to each customer's needs
- Highly experienced, ITIL trained service delivery staff
- Integrated Service Desk, Oracle Systems Monitoring, Oracle Knowledge Base and Service Management technology to support 24/7 operation
- Advanced service reporting through measurable results, transparency and the opportunity to drive down costs through service improvement
The benefits include:
- A higher concentration and range of Oracle skills
- The capacity to provide oracle services for fluctuating demand for skills and resources
- Continuity of resource and expertise for ongoing support requirements
- Ongoing service improvement allowing our customers to maximise their investment in Oracle by making best use of existing functionality, leveraging the benefits of new functionality, advising on potential process improvements and providing skills transfer where necessary to improve efficiency
The service comprises:
- Systems audit completed before commencement of service so there are no surprises when service commences
- Establish Service Level Agreements tailored to your needs
- Monitoring and alerting established through combination of scripts and toolsets (Oracle Enterprise Manager and Nagios) to provide right balance between proactive maintenance and reactive support
- Notification of events and alerts via e-mail or SMS dependent on severity and service level agreements established with client
- Business as Usual tasks, Patching, Upgrades and Consultancy can be added for a single point strategy
- Dedicated on-call team with requisite access to ensure that all out of hours service level agreements can be met. Clear escalation points even for on-call service to ensure that priority 1 calls are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
Download a white paper to find out more about 'The assessment of value for money for managed services'.
The white paper addresses key considerations when deciding on a managed service. In principal it looks at value for money when adopting a managed service compared to in-house resource. If you need to build a business case to support a managed service then this white paper will give you some industry standard facts, plus draw on some real customer experiences that will help with your decision making.