Collaboration Tools & Services
Challenging economics, increased mobile working and fast paced technology change have all made collaboration a business imperative. We now live and work in a world where success rides on our ability to share information and ideas for intellectual, innovative and commercial benefit.
Collaborating with colleagues, peers, customers and suppliers is a must if you’re to maintain a competitive advantage. You can close time-to-market gaps, bring together great minds to problem solve, increase productivity and also reduce expenditure.
All around the globe businesses are readying themselves for the collaborative economy. If your business isn’t fully prepared now is the time to start.
At Redcentric experience has told us that good collaboration is built from the ground up – but that doesn’t mean throwing your current infrastructure investments away and starting again. Collaboration actually starts with looking at how cost effectively you provision your calls and lines today, the opportunity to transition to IP networks, converge voice/data and fixed/mobile. Then we build the right voice and data collaboration solution to meet your business’ needs. And, as we’re a leading Infrastructure as a Service provider we can also help you choose from on-premise to fully-hosted cloud – whatever’s right for you.
Benefits of Redcentric's Managed Collaboration services
Create a single network for voice and data communications, saving costs
Flexible voice services
Use SIP trunks to support collaborative peaks and troughs cost effectively
Converge fixed and mobile networks
Converge fixed line and mobile voice networks and add flexible mobile services to manage your BYOD policies
Connect collaborators anywhere in the world to reduce travel time, costs and inspire innovation
Stop emails draining staff time by switching to messaging and collaboration platforms
Drive new flexible working practices forward, increasing staff job satisfaction and retention rates
Why choose Redcentric?
At Redcentric we understand how to optimise your organisation and its infrastructure for collaboration – we can guide you on the journey to better information sharing, communication and business performance…
- Flexible: We protect the value of your existing voice and IT investments, taking an adaptive approach to building your collaborative environment cost effectively
- Open: Rather than prescribe specific collaboration technologies we start by looking at your business’ collaboration needs and then create a bespoke solution just for you
- Integrated: There’s no need to employ multiple providers - at Redcentric we provide an integrated and managed collaboration approach - covering everything from network infrastructure, applications, services and choice of hosting
- Proven: We’ve helped well over 2,500 business sites to successfully migrate to collaborative environments, from Howdens and Irwin Mitchell to Oxford University and Midlands Co-operative
- Robust: Through our secure and robust data centres we offer you the option to move your new collaborative environment into the cloud