Hosted Collaboration Solution
Redcentric’s Hosted Collaboration Solution is a true end-to-end service. It gives you your own highly customisable, feature-rich Unified Communications environment that enables you to support modern collaboration strategies, empower employees, and benefit from all the scalability and financial benefits of a Cloud-based solution.
Redcentric Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) offers ‘anywhere, any time’ high-quality enterprise collaboration functionality and features. It provides 24/7 real-time communication seamlessly across all your devices, keeping your workforce continuously engaged and productive, and avoiding the potential security vulnerabilities of Shadow IT.
Our fully managed, hosted collaboration services significantly reduce installation, support and travel costs and provide further business benefits by removing the IT management headache while leaving you firmly in control via the highly intuitive, feature-rich self-service portal.
There is a range of service packs which you can mix and match to give individual users the functionality they need while at the same time avoiding paying for features that won’t be used by particular employees or departments. Optional add-ons allow you to tailor the solution even further and our experts will ensure you get the service that is just right for your organisation, easing the migration from your on-premise system to full or hybrid Cloud, and preserving your investment legacy where required.
Benefits of Our Hosted Collaboration solution
Drive your business forward
Profit from greater affordability, agility and increased control
Customise your own UC environment
Integrate your infrastructure with your own instance on our shared platform
Avoid the threat from Shadow IT
Provide the technology employees want, while removing the management complexity
Remove capex outlay, pay per user per month, and minimise travel costs
Boost productivity via true mobility
Provide your employees with any feature, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Make faster, better decisions
Collaborate fast with high-quality conferencing, desktop sharing, IM and more
Rapidly scale to embrace change
Gain increased flexibility with the simplified service packs to add as and when you need
Tailor your licence
Give each user the features they need through granular, cost-effective licensing
A Cisco-powered solution, Redcentric Hosted Collaboration Solution is built on our own dual data centre infrastructure, offers 99.99% availability and comes with 24/7/365 UK-based support. The service provides cloud-connected collaboration, fast-tracking enterprise organisations - typically 500+ seats - into the feature-rich, seamlessly connected world of cross-device communication and superior voice, video and conferencing functionality. It gives employees round-the clock access to the data and people they need - proven technology, proven hosting, proven success.
- Proven platform – HCS runs on Cisco Call Manager, technology Redcentric has sold, supported and managed successfully for over a decade
- Managed migrations – Redcentric can help you achieve full Cloud or hybrid Cloud deployments, through end-to-end project management
- Full customisation – The multi-instance nature of our Hosted Collaboration Solution allows for the creation of individual, non-shared environments for tight integration and tailoring to precise needs
- Service pack range – Choose from HCS Light, HCS Standard, HCS Enterprise and HCS Collaborate, avoiding the waste inherent in a ‘one size fits all’ approach
- High quality functionality – Features include IP Voice, HD Video, Instant Messaging & Presence, Sharing, Conferencing and Unified messaging
- Optional services – Extra functionality can be added in at any time to any number of users: operator console services, call recording, contact centre services, industry-specific solutions such as guest video or website integration.
- Cloud Video Collaboration – Optionally, features such as direct & dial-in access and desktop sharing can be used to communicate with users outside the enterprise.
- Device-Independent Video Conferencing - Telepresence technology provides a cloud-based video bridge capable of hosting interactive multi-party video conferences with life-like levels of visual and audio clarity.
- 24/7 support – Round the clock monitoring and an ITIL-based helpdesk ensure early detection of issues and rapid resolution, underpinning 99.99% availability