Colocation services from a leader in data centre design. For customers that wish to host their own servers, Redcentric offers secure, reliable colocation hosting for business critical systems.
Colocation is the ideal solution for organisations that wish to improve the availability and redundancy of their servers, without incurring the expense of maintaining their own 24/7 secure building. By moving your back-end infrastructure to a proven colocation service provider, such as Redcentric, your business will benefit from secure, cost-effective colocation hosting services, enabling your IT teams to focus on your front-end business applications. Redcentric offers remote hands and engineering options for colocation customers. We provide Colocation for equipment of any scale from single 1u servers to multiple racks.
Features of our Colocation services
Multiple UK data centres
Data centres locations including: London, Cambridge, Reading & Harrogate
N+1 redundancy throughout
N+1 redundancy in our UK data centres provides the availability businesses require.
Our UK data centres offer Carrier neutral connectivity, allowing you to choose your preferred carrier.
Data centre security includes man traps, CCTV, security guards, electronic passes / visual checks.
ISO Certified (ISO27001 & ISO9001) and PCI DSS accredited for Physical Hosting Services
24/7/365 'hands and eyes' support by our professional team of data system specialists.
Learn more about our UK data centres
Redcentric's colocation hosting services, and the UK data centres that support them, are all owned and operated by Redcentric. Our Reading and Harrogate are ISO27001, ISO9001, and PCI DSS accredited for physical hosting services. Redcentric are also proud to be one of only a handful of managed service providers that are accredited to store HM government data marked as 'Official-Sensitive'.
Visit our UK Data Centres section to learn more about our Colocation and hosting facilities.
- Multiple, geographically dispersed secure data centres for true redundancy
- UK data centre locations include London, Reading (Berkshire), Cambridge (Cambridgeshire) and Harrogate (North Yorkshire)
- N+1 redundancy is standard across our UK data centres
- Data centres are ISO 27001 & 9001 certified and PCI DSS accredited for Physical Hosting Services
- Government-accredited data centre facilities
- 24/7 manned-security with rigorous access control
- Dedicated lockable colocation racks / cabinets
- Reception services for delivery and access control
- Strong connectivity with Points of Presence throughout the UK and Europe
- Fully customisable private colocation suites available
- All our data centres are powered by renewable energy
- Redundant environmental control systems
- 24/7 UK support
- The ability to add extra capacity if required with Redcentric hosting
Learn more about Redcentric's UK data centres
Learn more about our N3-connected hosting service
Planning a data centre project? This article will help you avoid the common pitfalls.
Mark Evans of Rider Levett Bucknall looks at how to successfully move to the Cloud.
Evaluating a data centre can be complex. Watch our webcast for some key points to consider.