Managed Microsoft Exchange
Refocus your IT resources by removing the burden of managing your Microsoft Exchange environment.
Collaboration and communication are critical to a business’ success, but the tools required, such as email, are becoming a IT management headache. Email has been a core business commodity for many years, but with increased user access, exponential data storage growth, security issues and business continuity requirements ever changing, it has become very time-consuming to manage.
Why spend any more time worrying about managing Microsoft Exchange internally? Redcentric’s Managed Exchange service combines enterprise-grade Cloud computing infrastructure with Microsoft Exchange – offering a best-in-class Software as a Service solution.
Benefits of the Managed Exchange service
Reduce the total cost of managing your organisation's email.
Free up internal IT resources
Your IT team can refocus efforts on more strategic business projects.
Significantly improve the availability of your email platform.
Future proof communication
Future-proof your organisation’s communication needs.
Improve business continuity and reduce the risks of business downtime.
Enable users to become more productive and collaborative.
Enterprise-grade Managed Microsoft Exchange
Designed for 500 mailboxes and over, Redcentric’s Managed Exchange service removes the hassle out of email management. The service is delivered from our secure, resilient server platforms, hosted in our UK data centres - providing the availability and security required for all critical email environments.
Redcentric tailor each Microsoft Exchange solution to meet the specific requirements of any organisation by assigning the right combination of functionality and services, for example, Active Directory integration, mobile services integration, high availability services hosted across multiple UK data centres, anti-virus / anti-spam prevention and email archiving.
Managed Exchange services are supported 24/7/365 by our expert technical team, based in our UK Service Management Centre. Redcentric handle the setup, provisioning, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of your Exchange Server infrastructure. This reduces your IT team's workload and frees up resources to focus on your more strategic projects.
- Access Anywhere - Email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Improved Disaster Recovery - High availability and disaster recovery helping your business achieve increased levels of reliability.
- Mobile Syncing - Sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone and Android meaning you can access and update your information whilst on the go.
- Increased Security - Multi-layered anti-spam filtering with continuous updates helps guard against spam and phishing threats.
- Improved Access - Users can access their mailboxes wherever they go, with full support for Outlook a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile devices.
- Enhanced Business Continuity - Offsite Exchange protection using best of breed replication & recovery options.
- User Management - End user mailbox creation / deletion and mailbox storage management.
- Retain control – you can still fully manage the creation, deletion and settings of every mailbox in your business
- Integrate with our Microsoft Lync Service for seamless and unified communications.
- Can be fully integrated with our Cloud Telephony (VoIP) service.