Microsoft Office 365
This is a Redcentric value-added service that combines all the benefits of Microsoft Office 365 with the advantages of a dedicated support and consultancy wrap from a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP) – but at no extra cost.
Redcentric’s value-added Microsoft Office 365 service is designed for those who want to leverage a modern workspace from the world’s leading productivity suite and collaboration toolset, but who also want to simplify their migration, safeguard security, ensure quality of delivery, and guarantee the requisite degree of responsive support and focused advice for their organisation. Best of all, Redcentric offers this added value for exactly the same price as taking 365 direct from Microsoft.
The service encompasses the migration and on-going 24/7 support of your Microsoft Office 365 environment, all handled by our Microsoft accredited experts.
It transforms productivity and collaboration, with access to emails, calendar, files, Office features, Skype for Business, and Office 365 Groups, which allow individuals to easily self-form public (Yammer) or private teams (using Microsoft Teams) with a shared inbox, calendar, file repository, and notebook. Being Cloud-based and subscription-driven, software is always up to date, licensing is greatly simplified and IT infrastructure is streamlined.
A range of Office 365 plans for 1-300 users and ‘Enterprise Plans’ from 1-unlimited users are available, all offered with round-the-clock support and the extra reassurance of escalation when necessary to Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF OUR OFFICE 365 SERVICE
No price premium
Enhanced service offered at exactly the same price as if taken direct from Microsoft
Leverage our professional services to execute a rapid but assured deployment into the Cloud
Expert help available 24/7 from our service desk with escalation direct to Microsoft with our Advanced Support status with Microsoft
Access to role-based training across the Office 365 suite
Choice of subscriptions
Range of plans to suit all business needs and sizes
Access to the most current versions of all subscribed-to applications
Improved mobility and availability of teamworking tools can transform performance and collaboration
Reduced IT burden
Simplified licensing, streamlined infrastructure and on-tap support
Manage your users with instant effect, view reports and bills
Per user static cost for unlimited backup encompassing mailboxes and SharePoint sites and files
Get GDPR compliant
In May 2018, a European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is due to take effect. The GDPR imposes new rules on all organisations that offer goods and services the European Union (EU), or that collect and analyse data tied to EU residents. By using Microsoft 365 this gives you a platform for becoming GDPR compliant, and by configuring the platform and using additional Office 365 products customers can comply with certain GDPR standards.
Meet GDPR obligations by identifying or managing access to personal data using:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) - configure actions to be taken upon identification to protect sensitive information and prevent its accidental disclosure.
- Advanced Data Governance - find, classify, set policies on, and take action to manage the lifecycle of your data through intelligence and machine-assisted insights.
- Office 365 eDiscovery - find text and metadata in content across your Office 365 assets (SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business Online, and Exchange Online), this will help you identify documents quickly and with greater precision.
- Customer Lockbox - meet compliance obligations when explicit data access authorisation is required during service operations, providing you with final approval for access. All actions are logged and accessible so they can be audited.
Meet GDPR obligations by protecting personal data against security threats and identifying when a data breach occurs using:
- Advanced Threat Protection - protect your email against new malware attacks in real time and create centralised policies to help prevent your users from accessing malicious attachments or websites via email.
- Threat Intelligence - proactively uncover and protect against advanced threats in Office 365 by harnessing data from Microsoft’s global sources to help you quickly and effectively enable alerts, dynamic policies and manage your security solutions.
- Advanced Security Management - alerts you to potential breaches by identifying abnormal usage
- Office 365 audit logs - monitor and track user activities across workloads in Office 365 to help with detection and investigation of security and compliance issues.