Software as a service
Software as a Service (SaaS) is the transparent delivery of applications and software to end users, with the underlying infrastructure and operating system fully managed by the provider. Redcentric provide SaaS via its fully resilient and distributed shared services platform.
Redcentric SaaS provides the benefits of key enterprise applications, utilising a proven and highly available delivery mechanism, whilst removing the investment required to maintain the underlying infrastructure including Operating System patching, application upgrades and security configuration.
- On demand access to leading enterprise applications.
- Subscription based services to allow growth with fixed investment per user.
- Application patching and underlying infrastructure management.
- Highly available, resilient delivery of applications.
- 24x7 monitoring, management and support.