High capacity services
For the most demanding requirements, high capacity services (HCS) can deliver up to 10Gb/s low-latency connectivity.
Redcentric is addressing the need for resilient high capacity connectivity with a national multi gigabit fibre connectivity service. Whether the solutions we provide are to facilitate a storage area network between resilient data centre facilities, or for low latency high capacity internet facing applications, we design each high capacity service to suit your individual requirements.
Delivered using the UK’s leading next generation network, Redcentric’s multi gigabit fibre optic services are available from all major cities and, unlike traditional connections, are not restricted to local metropolitan areas. Redcentric can deliver up to 10Gb/s low latency connectivity across the country.
- Increased resilience in comparison to dark fibre solutions.
- Ideal for data-heavy applications and services that require low latency and high levels of security.
- Capacity to suit your requirements from 1Gb/s up to 10Gb/s.
- Low latency with target sub 5ms (one way) throughout the UK.
- Redcentric is a business-only ISP that also has proven experience in delivering data centre facilities – offering unparalleled expertise to your organisation.
- Complete service delivery from Redcentric – from project management of the HCS deployment through to ongoing management and support.
- 24/7 UK-based support from Redcentric, delivered from two UK network operations centres (NOCs).