IT problems can be identified before they affect your organisation with Infared.
With IT now a business-critical system for almost every organisation - and with the need for organisations to get the best return on their IT investment - it's more important than ever to maximise uptime and "do more with less".
It therefore makes sense to monitor your infrastructure performance 24/7 - so you can spot problems before they affect your end users and get in the way of business.
Infrared is a fully automated network and system management service that gives you detailed alerts and reports on your IT infrastructure via a secure web portal. It's designed for the small to medium enterprise and flexible enough for your particular network.
What Infrared reports on
Your WAN - Infrared gives you a realtime view of the health of your WAN links and routers. It monitors links proactively to ensure high network availability and has the ability to report on application usage. It gives you graphs, reports and alerts so you can quickly resolve any problems.
Your LAN - Infrared provides detailed availability reports on switches, switch ports, port utilisation and thresholding of key performance indicators.
Your servers - Infrared monitors and alerts on all key server performance indicators such as disk utilisation, processor activity, service availability and application status. This monitoring is combined with on demand reporting and live device health status to ensure that systems are performing to expected levels.
Your web presence - Infrared ensures your web presence by monitoring your corporate websites, intranet sites and web applications.
- Reduce downtime. Infrared's predictive monitoring makes you aware of performance thresholds before they affect availability, thereby helping you reduce downtime.
- Improve end user experience, and deliver SLAs. Our service keeps you aware of system instability or exceeded performance thresholds.
- Increase reliability and performance. Comprehensive monitoring minimises unnecessary outages, improves system performance and delivers a better IT service.
- Enhance capacity planning. Gives you detailed statistics relating to all areas of your IT infrastructure so you can make informed investment choices based on real trends.
- Improve fault diagnosis. Since Infrared alerts you to issues on systems and networks as they occur, your IT staff can resolve the issues faster without searching for the cause.