HSCN Access Service (RM3825) framework
Redcentric is accredited to offer services under the new Crown Commercial Service framework (also called RM3825).
This new dynamic purchasing system (DPS) is the primary route to market for HSCN access services. RM3825 can be used for Aggregated, Collaborative self-serve and Individual self-serve procurements.
A DPS is a new type of procurement vehicle, it allows for greater flexibility than a traditional framework and is designed to increase competition.
WHAT DOES THE HSCN ACCESS SERVICES FRAMEWORK PROVIDE?
The framework has been designed specifically for the provision of HSCN network access services. Its aim is to ensure that the procurement of HSCN connectivity is as simple and straightforward as possible, with the scope and associated terms and conditions already formalised are far as possible to expedite contracting with a supplier.
While organisations can still use the existing ‘Network Services’ (RM1045) framework or the OJEU process, RM3825 is now being pushed forward as the default choice for HSCN service selection.
BENEFITS OF PROCURING VIA THE HSCN ACCESS SERVICES FRAMEWORK
- Compliant HSCN and PSN Suppliers
- Enhanced competition ensure value for money OJEU Complaint
- Ability to offer and award contracts electronically in a compliant fashion
- Provides a choice of procurement options
- Supports different customer journeys, requirements and timelines
- Delivers a streamlined, cost and time efficient buying process
- Ensures that qualifying products meet NHS assurance specifications