IT Solutions for Legal firms
Cloud computing can provide legal firms with the IT solutions to create a competitive edge, support merger and acquisition activity, simplify system integration, and drive innovation whilst ensuring ongoing client satisfaction and retention.
Scalable to support business growth
Meet data regulatory requirements
Enable secure remote working
Increased continuity & recovery
Increase productivity via collaboration
Turn IT costs into business value
As the legal landscape changes with Alternative Business Structures (ABS) creating greater competition and mergers and acquisitions driving consolidation legal firms remain under significant pressure to secure cost efficiencies, increase productivity, ensure data protection, and generally work smarter. Redcentric offers highly secure and cost-effective Cloud and ICT services which are fully compliant with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) checklist, the Law Society’s practice advice and the requirements of the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Our Cloud solutions are accredited to ISO 27001 and provide multi-layer encryption, while data sovereignty is guaranteed through our UK-based data centres.
Our range of Cloud services enable secure access from any location, increase data security and reduce the cost and burden of data management. They can all either directly replace, or be integrated with, on-premise IT, providing options and flexibility for those making the journey from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud or hybrid Cloud future. Due to their scope and agility Cloud services can scale to meet demand with ease and additional offices can be rapidly integrated into the corporate network. Redcentric has extensive experience working with legal firms of varying sizes such as:
- Bevan Brittan
- DLA Piper
- Thompson Solicitors
Benefits for Cloud services for Legal firms
Holistic service portfolio so we can assist at any and every point
Security ensuring data and service availability within our accredited UK data centres
Certainty of outcomes
Rigorous commercial contracts and comprehensive SLAs deliver both cost transparency and service guarantees
Reallocation of internal resources
Managed services that free your teams from the burden of maintenance and renewal
Improved Business Continuity
Highly redundant networks and data stored across geographically diverse locations to keep your working environment available
Hosted telecoms and Unified Communications to transform decision-making, mobility and collaboration
CLOUD SERVICES FOR LEGAL FIRMS
The Redcentric portfolio is already ticking a lot of boxes for legal: cost efficiency, compliance, continuity, capacity and connectivity. We’ve put our money where our mouth is investing in a rock-solid, business-grade infrastructure so you don't have to.
"Previously we were duplicating huge amounts of data. Redcentric’s efficient and cost-effective services have reduced our storage requirements significantly."
REDCENTRIC'S CLOUD SERVICES FOR THE LEGAL SECTOR:
DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Redcentric’s data management services tier data according to value which results in reduced data storage costs, reduced file recovery times and improved cost-effective control of fast-growing data estates.
- Cost efficiencies by tiering and storing data to its value
- Increased productivity though reduced file recovery times
- Improved control of rapidly expanding data estates
- Enjoy better data assurance as UK data sovereignty is guaranteed
Improve communication and collaboration through a range of voice services including IP Telephony and Unified Communications designed to drive up agility and productivity.
- Increase productivity across locations through collaboration
- Quicker decision making through effective online collaboration and decision-making
- Enable remote working whilst using a unique direct dial in number
- Scales easily to incorporate additional offices during mergers
Redcentric’s Hybrid Cloud approach encourages the integration of Cloud solutions with in-house infrastructure allowing you to benefit from the scalability of Cloud at your own pace, whilst protecting legacy investment.
- Maximise your existing investments in infrastructure
- Increase business agility through flexibility of Cloud
- Strengthen business continuity plans by creating DR environments
- Unlock new features and capabilities found within Cloud technology
MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES
Our MPLS private fibre network offers high bandwidth, secure seamless communications between offices, significantly reduced risk of downtime and business continuity.
- Cost effective range of connectivity options
- Meet current and future network capacity demands
- Easily connect offices and remote workers with head office
- Add offices from mergers and acquisitions quickly to your network
Hosting services, including colocation and IaaS, bring outstanding flexibility and cost reduction to the deployment of infrastructure and compute resources as well as off-site data storage, helping reduce capex spend, energy and maintenance costs.
- ISO 27001 and 9001 certified and PCI DSS accredited for Physical Hosting Services
- Meet industry compliance by hosting data within the UK
- Increase availability to centralised systems through our stringent SLAs
- Drive cost efficiencies by reducing internal costs and paying for resources consumed