IT solutions for Retail
With online competition increasing and rising fraud and cyber-attacks costing UK retailers £220m p.a our Cloud computing services can provide solutions to support and safeguard your IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus on customer experience and retention.
Improved customer experience
Streamlined IT to reduce costs
Increased competitive advantage
Greater insight into customer data
Reduced time to develop and deploy
Increased data security
Redcentric offers a range of IT and Cloud services that enables retailers to focus on their core business and leverage technology to drive innovation. Our solutions allow retailers to enjoy compelling new advantages such as in-store Wi-Fi, beacons, sales staff armed with tablets, big data analysis, and satisfying web and mobile interaction to drive a competitive edge.
From network services to reliably connect branches to core head office systems and warehouses; from scalable hosting within PCI compliant environments to support your ecommerce platform and peak traffic demands to data management solutions that can protect your growing business demands; we can deliver these and more. We have a proven track record helping retailers with their IT challenges and work with household names including:
- Howdens Joinery
- Teletext holidays
- Evans Cycles
The benefits of Redcentric's Cloud services
PCI compliant hosting
Reduce ecrime by increasing data security and complying with PCI regulations
Deploy new sites within short time frames; easily incorporate best practice
Connect multiple sites and integrate disparate systems
Agility and innovation
Infrastructure to provide housing of big analytics, scalable resources to develop and deploy solutions more quickly
Predictable usage costs to simplify expansion planning and facilitate budget reallocation
High availability SLAs to ensure maximum operational time for stores and ecommerce
SUPPORTING THE JOURNEY TO THE CLOUD FOR RETAILERS
Evans Cycles approached Redcentric with an aging IT infrastructure. Redcentric provided Evans Cycles with a suite of managed services, including an online managed backup solution, IaaS, and a complete telephony refresh. Not only has Evans Cycles predicted a 20% IT spend reduction as a result, they've also dramatically improved restore speeds and data security.
"Redcentric offers a lot more than just a ‘home’ in its data centres. Theirs is truly a managed service, leveraging not just their physical Cloud infrastructure but their people, their skills and their resources to deliver ‘end-to-end’ solutions and leave client IT teams to focus on more added-value activities."
Richard Twinn, IT Support Manager, Evans Cycles
REDCENTRIC IT AND CLOUD SERVICES FOR THE RETAIL SECTOR:
INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS)
Scalable, pay-as-you-use server resources that remove the cost and burden of fixing aging hardware and server maintenance.
- PCI compliant UK data centre hosting
- Elastic resources that allow you to react quicker to change
- Less time spent on maintenance and upgrades
- Capacity to respond to burstable demands and cope with peak traffic
Reliable voice services from IP telephony, SIP trunking, Unified Communications, inbound services and calls and lines that enable your business to communicate efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Elimination of PBX maintenance costs across multiple locations
- Free calls between sites
- Improved customer experience with inbound call services
Range of connectivity options to securely connect stores to centralised systems providing the capacity to deliver all voice, video and data traffic.
- Secure linking of branches with head office
- Increased business continuity through backup circuits
- Uncongested network using business-only Internet services
- Scalable bandwidth to meet today’s and future demands
DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Reduce data storage costs, speed up recovery times and manage the costs of growing data estates whilst meeting PCI compliance.
- Controlled data costs through data tiering
- Reduced disaster recovery times with faster restore
- Data retention PCI compliance
- Simple processes to streamline data backups
Enhance your stores to meet the demands of today’s customers and gain greater insight into your customers’ online habits to create a competitive advantage.
- Conversion of Wi-Fi prospects into customers
- Greater sales and marketing insight through analytics
- Satisfaction of customer connectivity demands
- Deeper customer engagement through beacon technology
Protect your business data, infrastructure and corporate access from cyber-attacks through encryption, firewall and end point security services.
- Reduced exposure to ecrime
- Monitored corporate network to detect suspicious behaviour
- Increased PCI compliance
- Network vulnerability assessments to analyse potential weaknesses