Redcentric is a trading name of Redcentric Solutions Limited which is registered in England and Wales with company number 08322856.
The registered office for Redcentric Solutions Limited is: Central House, Beckwith Knowle, Harrogate, HG3 1UG.
VAT No. for Redcentric Solutions Limited is: 164235420.
Terms and conditions
This website is operated by Redcentric Solutions Limited ("Redcentric") whose registered office is at Central House, Beckwith Knowle, Harrogate, HG3 1UG.
If you wish to use this site or download any of the information contained therein, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright in the design and content of this website belongs to Redcentric plc or its subsidiaries. Redcentric and the Redcentric logo together with all other Redcentric product names or brands referred to in this website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Redcentric or its subsidiaries.
- A licence is granted to users to copy or print, for personal or non-commercial use, the information contained in this website. No part of this website may be reproduced, redistributed or transmitted for any other purpose.
- Redcentric makes every effort to ensure that the data and material in this website is complete and correct. However no liability is accepted for any error made in or omission from this website. The development of Redcentric plc's and its subsidiaries' products and services is continuous and published information may not be up to date.
- Links to other websites are for information purposes only. Redcentric does not necessarily have control over the content or services provided by any linked sites and therefore accepts no responsibility for such content or services.
- Any product or service referred to in this website is subject to contract and Redcentric's standard terms and conditions will apply.
- In no event shall Redcentric be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, loss of profits or data, direct or indirect, howsoever arising from the use of this website or reliance on the material contained in this website.
- Redcentric may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments to this website.
- The use of this website and any downloaded material from it and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
For DSL customers wishing to migrate to another provider, MAC codes are no longer required through ourselves but through the gaining provider. To find out more click here.