Simultaneously connect to 100s or 1000s of numbers
Our contact centre provides an automated mass dialling service which can simultaneously call hundreds or thousands of numbers. An automated connection to an IVR occurs when answered by a person.
Features and benefits
- Creation and running of the campaign via the web
- Telecom only cost for calls, and no setup charge
- Automation of dialling rate when live agents used
- Optional automation of re-tries for dials that do not result in human contact
- Outbound line capacity virtually unlimited
- Fast and accurate Answer Machine Detection to reduce all costs
- Option to self-build or have our contact centre manage all services
- Round the clock support for cases where foreign or specialist campaigns are being operated
This service has a number uses, including:
- Issue appointment reminders
- Political messaging
- Automated surveys
- Fund raising
- Outage notification
- Event notification
- Emergency broadcasts (like flood warnings or school closures)
- Product recall
By integrating the IVR into a data collection engine, the solution can be used for diverse applications such as election polling and collecting meter readings.
Advanced features include:
- Answer machine detection above 95% accurate. This is used to deliberately leave messages, retry, or complete a call when an answer machine is detected.
- Automated "opt out" facility which operates both within the outbound call using the IVR functionality, and when the person dials back the number that called them. This removes the number immediately from the campaign database, and marks it so that it is not dialled again. The "do not call" list can also be exported and used to filter data for future campaigns.