With secure, managed hosting from Redcentric, your organisation can quickly adapt to changing business demands, whilst benefitting from a high availability hosting environment, and access to our highly skilled hosting professionals 24/7/365.
Whether it's ongoing fully managed hosting for mission-critical systems, or a short-term requirement for extra capacity, Redcentric can offer managed hosting services to suit any requirements.
Learn more about our UK data centres
Redcentric's managed hosting services are offered from our UK data centres. Each of our data centres is owned and operated by Redcentric. Our Harrogate and Reading data centres are ISO27001, ISO9001 certified and PCI DSS accredited for physical hosting services.
Visit our UK Data Centres section to learn more about our hosting facilities.
Redcentric can also offer additional services such as colocation and Secure WAN, to offer a truly bespoke service to your organisation.
- Flexible service for short- and long-term requirements
- The ability to increase or decrease capacity as demands change
- No CAPEX expenditure required, and OPEX can be planned more reliably
- Multiple, geographically dispersed secure data centres for true redundancy
- Data centres locations including: London, Cambridge, Reading & Harrogate
- At least N+1 redundancy across our UK data centres
- ISO Certified (ISO27001 & ISO9001) and PCI DSS accredited for Physical Hosting Services
- Government-accredited data centre facilities
- 24/7 manned-security with rigorous access control
- Resilient connectivity with Points of Presence throughout the UK and Europe
- 24/7 UK support
An overview of what colocation is, why choose to host servers off-site and the advantages and disadvantages of colocation.
How data centre upgrades can generate IT cost savings and maintain operational efficiency.
Best advice of considerations when selecting a data centre provider including location, security and reliability.