Data leak prevention
Protecting your business from data leaks. Manage and control the use of data and provide proactive protection for data carried on removable media.
A top concern for the IT industry is to prevent leakages where personal data may be unintentionally released into the public domain from a laptop loss for instance.
Redcentric work with key vendors to provide a set of tools to manage and control the use of data and provide proactive protection for data carried on removable media which allows you to:
- Set device usage policies per user, group, machine or combination
- Set a different device usage policy for network-connected machines and non-network connected machine
- Control who can read and/or write to removable storage devices
- Control how much data a user(s) can copy out each day
- Control what type of data a user(s) can copy out or copy in
- Audit all user activity including actual file contents copied out or copied in (bi-directional shadowing)
- Schedule management reports to be delivered via email or file to network share
- Generate management audit reports with 20 report templates or easily generate customised reports
- Automatically ensure that all data written to removable storage media is always encrypted with strong encryption (AES 256-bit)