1. ABOUT THIS PORTAL
- The Portal is provided by Redcentric Solutions Limited (“we”, “us”).
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08322856, and have our registered office at Central House, Beckwith Knowle, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1UG. You can email us at DataProtectionOffice@Redcentricplc.com
- The Portal is provided by us as part of the services we provide under the YHPSN framework.
- The Portal may be accessed by individuals authorised for that purpose by the YHPSN framework authority or by a YHPSN customer organisation.
- The purpose of the Portal is to facilitate use and management of the YHPSN services.
2. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- We are the data controller, and responsible for your personal data collected from your use of the Portal.
- We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the following details:
- Mark Hall, Data Protection Officer, Redcentric Solutions Limited, Central House, Beckwith Knowle, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1UG
- Email: Mark.Hall@recentricplc.com
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
3. AUTHENTICATION TO THE PORTAL
We use Microsoft Azure Active Directory as the authentication mechanism for the Portal. If you already have a Microsoft Office365 account, you can log in to the Portal using your existing Office365 username and password. If you do not use Office365, you will need to create a Microsoft Account. This means that we are not responsible for maintaining user names and passwords, which will be managed by Microsoft, and the collection, use and storage of your personal data in respect of that authentication process will be subject to Microsoft’s applicable privacy terms.
4. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows.
- Contact Data: in order for you to use the Portal and the services it provides, we will register you as a Portal user.
- At that point, we will collect your contact details consisting of your first name, surname, business postal address, name of the business you work for, your business telephone numbers, and your business e-mail address.
- Other non-mandatory personal data that you may provide if you wish at this stage consists of salutation and responsibility level (e.g. decision maker, influencer).
- We will store these contact details to enable you to gain access to the Portal services using the login details established when you register, and for us to contact you about matters relating to the YHPSN services.
- Usage Data: We will collect and store usage data, consisting of a record of activities that take place on the Portal under your login credentials, including the pages you visit on the Portal and the placing and management of orders for YHPSN services.
- Technical Data: This includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Portal. As you interact with the Portal, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Aggregated Data: We collect, use and may share with the YHPSN framework authority or YHPSN customers, Aggregated Data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Portal feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
If you do not provide personal data
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or in order to operate the Portal and the related YHPSN services, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide the Portal services. In this case, we will not be able to provide you with access to the Portal.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
- Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- in order to provide the use and functionality of the Portal and the related YHPSN services, including contacting you about the YHPSN services (but we will not use your personal data to contact you for any other purpose).
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
6. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose information we hold about you:
- to the business you work for, or to the YHPSN framework authority, in each case only for the purposes of carrying out our functions under the YHPSN framework.
- where legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, including as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- Except as above, or set out in paragraph 6 below (International Transfers), we will not disclose your personal data to anyone else.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- We share your personal data within the Redcentric Group. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This is limited to our Redcentric Group company in India, Redcentric Solutions Private Ltd (India) (Corporate Identification Number:(CIN) U72200TG2006PTC048738, Registration number:48738; address 606-611, 6th Floor, Manjeera Trinity Corporate, JNTU – Hitech City Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 72, India.
- Redcentric Solutions Private Ltd (India) provides provisioning and support services for the YHPSN framework, and the personal data to be transferred to India is limited to what is necessary for that purpose.
- Our transfer of data to Redcentric Solutions Private Ltd (India) is carried out under a contract that uses specific terms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Please email us at DataProtectionOffice@Redcentricplc.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
8. DATA SECURITY
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. DATA RETENTION
How long we will keep and use your personal data
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for in relation to the YHPSN programme and the operation of the Portal, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
10. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at DataProtectionOffice@Redcentricplc.com.
Please note that if you exercise certain of these rights (for example if you withdraw consent for us to use your personal data) we may not be able to continue to provide you with access to the Portal.
No Fee Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What We May Need from You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit to Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.