Amazing things happen when your teams start to collaborate, 72% of organisations see an increase in productivity when using unified communication tools and 77% deliver an improved customer experience. However when your employees are moving from application to application to collaborate or communicate, the cohesive experience is lost.
If you’re already using Microsoft Teams as your collaboration tool, you could be consuming Microsoft licences E1 or E3, however the additional licencing cost for Call2Teams, which enables direct calling both internally and externally over your existing PSTN licencing using direct routing, whilst in your Microsoft Teams application could be holding back your next step of communication evolution.
With the use of the Webex cross-launch for Microsoft Teams, you could enable calling functionality within your Microsoft Teams environment, using your existing Webex calling functionality to provide your employees with a centralised communication platform, supporting their productivity and engagement. This cross-launch directs calls via the Cisco Webex application and gives you the flexibility to use Microsoft Teams for both internal and external calls.
When would you choose to use Cisco Webex over Call2Teams?
- You need a guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) – does not provide 99.999 reliability
- You require enterprise functionality from receptionist, multi-level auto-attendant, contact centre , advanced hunt groups etc features
- You make a large number of international calls
- You want the functionality of Microsoft Teams but you’re not ready to consume the full capabilities of Microsoft E5 licences
Drive significant value out of your existing collaboration investments by accessing your communications via a single, familiar application to drive increased mobility and cost-efficiencies.
Features your organisation can tap into using Cisco Webex over Call2Teams:
- SMS Messaging
- Contact Centre
- Voice AI / call recording
- Advanced call reporting
- DaaS accessible
- Single Sign On / Multi Factor Authentication
- Number routing
- Receptionist functionality
- Centralised web user management
- Advanced hunt groups