Resilient, flexible MPLS services from Redcentric
MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) is a next generation networking technology and provides an evolution from traditional point to point hub and spoke type networks.
With MPLS networks each location is connected into a private cloud, mitigating the need for multiple connections and removing the requirement to aggregate traffic through single congested links.
MPLS not only provides resiliency by removing single site points of failure but also provides internet access directly into the private WAN - allowing internet access policies to be centrally controlled but delivered directly to each location. Utilising Redcentric's multiple, resilient data centres, organisations can significantly improve the responsiveness and access to key business systems by hosting these within the core network.
As Redcentric operates its own national network and uses the latest technology to control network traffic, provide guaranteed bandwidth via Quality of Service and maintain the absolute privacy of all our clients we are able to provide solutions based on our customers particular requirements. Wide Area Networks delivered through Redcentric's MPLS solutions can also significantly reduce cost as access circuits only need connect to the nearest network PoP (Point of Presence).
We work with trusted connectivity providers, broadband services and our own civil engineering teams to link your sites securely into the MPLS core - Redcentric MPLS networks offer a range of business-class service features such as:
- Leading-edge MPLS technology for absolute privacy
- Flexible, multiple-provider access
- Multiple, next-generation access technologies
- Best-of-breed security services
- Provider independence for increased resilience
- Full Quality of Service with no added charges
- Fully managed WAN
- Service Level Agreements for performance and availability
- Support for network migrations, including project management, consultancy and professional services
- Redcentric's network monitoring solution "Infrared" for detailed network insight and reporting
Once an MPLS WAN has been established we are able to deliver a range of managed services such as cloud hosting, Software as a Service (SaaS) and virtual environments including desktop and infrastructure platforms.
All of our managed services are hosted in dual, resilient data centres and are delivered into the MPLS cloud with Quality of Service to ensure access and performance for your key business systems.