Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) brings cost-effective data centre capacity on demand to your organisation
IaaS, put simply, is data centre capacity on demand. Whether your organisation wants short term capacity for specific projects, or wants to remove the cost and burden of managing server infrastructure, IaaS allows you to turn on the tap to extra capacity fast.
Because IaaS from Redcentric can be scaled quickly to your specific requirements you’ll have no delays in adding extra capacity – nor will you pay for servers to sit idle in someone’s data centre.
- IaaS can supplement your existing infrastructure, or replace it – whatever is right for your organisation.
- Rapid deployment – the service can be up and running in a fraction of the time that it would take to bring your own infrastructure online.
- No CAPEX required at all for deployment.
- Protect yourself from spiralling energy costs, hardware repairs and maintenance with predictable OPEX.
- Improve your organisation’s green credentials, and aid compliance with environmental legislation such as the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
- Enterprise-level benefits, such as redundancy across multiple data centres, for any size of budget.
- 24/7 UK-based monitoring and support from Redcentric reduces the burden on your organisation’s IT team.