Application vulnerability and risk assessment
Over the last year the number of UK businesses that suffered a cyber-attack has doubled with almost half of firms detecting a breach in 2016. The average cost per attack for UK businesses in 2016 was £1,570 and increasing to £19,600 for larger organisations. Could you afford an attack?
The problem is the latest cyber threats are “hiding in plain sight”. By this we mean the latest attacks exploit common business applications such as email, your browser, social media and file sharing applications. Analysis of most networks, show multiple variations of these common applications – many of which are not for business use. But when we look closer, the vast majority of malicious traffic comes from unknown User Datagram Protocol (UDP) applications and the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted traffic.
Cybercrime & Malware
With instances of cybercrime and malware on the increase year on year, it is estimated that last year UK businesses paid £2.9 million and additionally lost in the region of £29.1 billion in the process. In a recent survey the UK Government has warned businesses that a "sizeable proportion" do not have the necessary protection against cyber-attacks in place.
Would you like to get a better view of the security risks you are open to?
Our FREE application vulnerability and risk assessment will take you under the lid of your network and will give you visibility and take you a step closer to eliminating these threats...
- First you will gain visibility in order to assess the inherent risk within your infrastructure
- Determine what applications are being used on your network and who is using them
- It will identify known business applications and detect unknown applications being used as a threat conduit for malicious traffic.
- Armed with this information you can design a “safe enablement” policy for the applications you need whilst blocking others.
90%+ of customers who perform the Redcentric analysis find multiple security incidents, compelling them to improve their security capability.
Your security report will include:
- Visibility of all known and unknown threats including malware with botnet activity
- Vulnerabilities within the applications used on the network
- Personal applications that are being installed and used on the network.
- Applications that can be used to conceal activity
The Redcentric application vulnerability and risk assessment is being offered free for a limited time only. Assessments are subject to terms and conditions. All rights reserved.