Digital Outcomes and Specialists
The Digital Outcomes and Specialists agreement supports the delivery of the Government Digital Strategy and is a complementary framework to multiple Government frameworks currently available.
What does the Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework Provide?
Digital Outcomes and Specialists is a dynamic style framework geared to help the public sector buy, design, build and deliver digital outcomes using an agile approach, by procuring the appropriate specialist resource to deliver agile software development.
Benefits of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework
- Easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities and who comply with the Digital by Default Standard
- Improved choice for buyers with a large, diverse and competitive pool of suppliers from small and medium size businesses to tier-one/ system integration suppliers
- Secure line into the capacity and skilled resource needed to deliver digital projects at multiple UK locations
- A flexible and speedy means to meet customers’ digital project commissioning needs
What services do Redcentric offer on it?
Redcentric has been awarded a place on the framework for Lots 1 and 2:
Lot 1 services must be provided under one or more of the following capabilities:
- Performance analysis and data
- Service Delivery
- Support And Operations
The following specialist roles are available under Lot 2:
- Agile Coach
- Business Analyst
- Communications Manager
- Content Designer
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Delivery Manager
- Performance Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- Product Manager
- Programme Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Service Manager
- Technical Architect