The network is the backbone of every modern business. But the drive for extra capacity & capability, and the pressure on cost control demand a new standard of network provision - from a new breed of provider. Redcentric's managed network services embrace everything from straightforward point-to-point connectivity to full network design. Our Managed network service allows to you focus on your core business in the safe knowledge that your communication infrastructure is in safe hands.
Redcentric's UK-wide MPLS network provides the infrastructure over which many feature-rich data and voice services can be delivered. A variety of connectivity options including high speed Ethernet, leased line and ADSL Broadband services are available to connect customer sites to our high capacity MPLS core - allowing organisations to host their business critical applications 'in the network'.
If you want site-to-site connectivity, that's fine. If you want a basic VPN, that's fine too. But we can give you so much more. By subscribing to Redcentric's Managed network service you will benefit from connectivity that is capable of adapting and growing with your business as you will have access to the UK's most comprehensive suite of pay-as-you-go managed voice and data services.
Designed with you in mind to save on cost, guarantee budget predictability, enhance productivity and help build agility, our network is so much more than a piece of wire.
Benefits of our Network services
Reduce overall spend on network
Moving to Redcentric Network services can dramatically reduce your network spend.
Communicate more effectively
Our range of connectivity options allow you to connect all your locations.
Janet and N3 service delivery / access
Our network makes us the partner of choice for the NHS and academic clients
Access our world-class data centres
Geographically separate data centres are embedded within our network
Access to a range of Cloud services
Multiple services from a single circuit. Access our full suite of data and voice services.
Our UK-based 24/7/365 support team proactively monitors your network
Why choose Redcentric?
At Redcentric we understand what is required from a modern business network - we combine carrier-class technologies and extensive expertise to deliver a network that is capable of meeting the needs of your evolving business.
- Flexible: Our network services are bespoke and entirely flexible to your requirements
- Open: We offer best advice always with an open consultative approach. Our services are backed by Availability Service Level Agreements
- Integrated: There’s no need to employ multiple providers - at Redcentric we offer a full range of network services - including Internet access and a full range of connectivity options, LAN and WAN services, Wireless LAN services and N3 access
- Proven: We manage many 1000's of network connections for leading UK businesses, such as Ascot Racecourse, CBI, Evans Cycles, Howdens Joinery and Shoosmiths
- Robust: Our secure, resilient 10Gb UK MPLS network is fully meshed, with the ability to withstand multiple simultaneous network breaks
Our top tips look at the questions you should ask a network provider.
Why businesses should have a contingency plan in place should they lose internet connectivity.
Why managed network services should be treated as more than just an 'IT commodity'
This white paper looks at the business benefits and total cost of ownership of these technologies.