Hosted desktop using Citrix on Azure
Citrix on Azure is Redcentric’s next generation solution of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). With virtual workstations, data storage, operating systems and applications hosted in the Azure cloud, you can transform traditional PC environments while securing efficiency gains, financial savings and operational flexibility.
Redcentric uses a combination of Citrix Cloud and Citrix resources running on Azure to create the optimum deployment for your organisation. We understand that each department is different so whether you are need to invest in a business continuity solution or undertake a Windows 10 roll out, we can tailor the solution accordingly.
The service scales easily from a handful to thousands of users, with hosted desktop access from any device, whether it be the user’s computer, a mobile devices or shared tablet. Remote access can be secured via a network connection that is encrypted and protected by two-factor authentication, including software and smart phone tokens to secure login.
We manage the underlying Azure Virtual Machine environment as well as the Citrix workloads, freeing up your internal IT resources for more added-value activity. We have also worked closely with specialist application partners to enhance the user experience of Office 365, and can supply and support your Office 365 subscriptions for an end-to-end managed service.
benefits of Citrix on Azure
End user devices are kept up to date and secure through evergreen updates and professionally managed infrastructure
Strong alignment between requirements and resources avoids over-provisioning waste
More agile working
Supports access for users from any device to provide consistency of access and working environment
No capex, subscription-based charging make high quality managed desktop provision accessible and predictable
Liberate internal teams from housekeeping to focus on higher value tasks and projects
Stronger business continuity
Enjoy the by-product of public Cloud resilience and centralised desktop provision
- Customised hosted desktop solutions – our professional services team work with you to deliver the right end user experience and performance
- Pro-active network monitoring and management – from our own 24/7 ITIL-grade monitoring and support team
- Flexible, pay as you use charging - entirely consumption based service with no capex requirement
- Flexible licensing - Hybrid Use Rights allow you to use existing licensing against Azure resources
- End-to-end Office 365 - application tuning, license management and skilled support
- Microsoft support cover - escalation into Microsoft experts when required